We hope you will be happy with your purchase from Love My Libre, however, if you need to return an item and would like to request a refund, please email us in the first instance. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send packages to us without letting us know in advance or we may not be able to process your refund. We will let you know further details for returning your item.
In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015, we have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Unless otherwise evidenced, items will be deemed to have arrived 2 days after postage where sent by 1st class Royal Mail delivery service.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with original packaging where possible. You’ll also need to provide your order number or name and date of order.
To start a return, you must contact us at email@example.com. Only if we agree to accept your return should you send the item(s) back to us. This must be within 14 days of receiving the order.
Our return address is: Love My Libre Ltd. 31 Sharmans Cross Road, Solihull, B91 1RG, United Kingdom.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.You are welcome to contact us at any time with your queries.
Damages and defects
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Do not send the item back to us unless we have agreed this with you in advance. If the item has been worn or if the defect is not a result of our manufacture, you may not receive a refund. We will investigate the defect and you will be advised of the outcome before any payment is made.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The following policy applies to orders outside of the UK.
- Returns are only accepted where we are contacted with a return request within 14 days of the date the item is received, or within 30 days of order, whichever is the earliest, unless the item is faulty.
- Armbands should be returned unused/unworn, except for trying on the product.
- Returns should be send in the original packaging where possible. This will keep down the postage cost as the packaging classifies as a large letter in the UK.
- We do not provide a free returns service for orders shipped outside of the UK and customers returning items will need to pay for the shipping cost of returning items back to us in the UK.
- We do not reimburse the shipping charges incurred returning an item, or refund the original delivery charge, unless the item is faulty and we have confirmed this to you.
- Customers are advised to ask for a receipt of postage (or similar) for confirmation of posting a return. If you have this, there is no need to send returns back as signed for or recorded delivery. Customers are advised to keep any receipt of postage safe as this may be needed as proof of return. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Refunds are subject to appropriate deductions. In addition to points 4. and 5. above regarding shipping, we will not refund any taxes paid to send the goods to you and deductions may be made for wear and tear. See 8. below.
- We reserve the right to inspect products being returned and to make appropriate adjustments for significant wear and tear or damage.
- A restocking fee may also be deducted from any refund.
- Returns should be put in the post/shipped back to us within 7 days of receiving confirmation from us authorising a return request.
If you have requested a refund, this will normally be processed within 1-2 working days of us receiving your return. We will notify you by email to confirm that we have received the return and have processed a refund payment.
Refunds may only be issued to the credit card or other payment means used to make the original purchase.
Please contact us if you would like to exchange an armband. We will generally only accept exchanges where the armband is unworn and you contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. Exchanges can only be made for a different size. We are unable to exchange product type.
To make an exchange you will need to return the original armband at your own expense and this should reach us within 14 days of our accepting the exchange. An additional charge for shipping will apply to all international orders unless the exchange relates to faulty goods or an error by us.
Exchange armbands will only be despatched once we have received your original item and when any additional shipping costs have been received by us.
Any promotional discount applies to the original purchase only and if returned, is not valid for any subsequent purchases.